Paul Supplee has over 40 years in the baking industry. During that time he has gained practical experience in both retail and wholesale applications. His range of practical experience extends from formulation and packaging to sales and marketing. His experience also includes executive management positions in both retail and wholesale bakeries. Paul attended the Culinary Institute of America, Johnson and Wales, Richemont Backer Konditoren Fachschule in Lucerne, Switzerland and graduated from Dunwoody Institute. He holds certifications in sanitation and nutrition.
Highlights of his career include:
- Director of Product Development – CSM Bakery Products, North America
- Vice President of R&D and QA – Best Brands
- Director of Bakery Operations – Lund’s/ Byerly’s
- Owner- Gourmet Brownies, Unlimited
- Corporate Pastry Chef- The Kahler Corporation
- Full Time Consultant- McGlynn Bakeries, Taste of France
- Featured numerous times in Trade, Food and Industry magazines and journals
- Photo stylist for top Twin Cities’ food photographers
- Won over a dozen Best of Shows and Gold Medals in ACF accredited culinary competitions
- Appeared on The Today Show with Katie Couric
- Invited by Hilary Clinton to create and decorate White House Christmas trees with sugar ornaments
- Professional affiliations- IFT; AAAC; Whole Grain Council
- Paul has the skill and experience to help you with any of your bakery or corporate opportunities.